Saturday, November 28, 2015

I'm back in swing

Hello all:

Obviously it's been quite some time since I have posted.  I had major surgery last summer and it took it's toll on me; however I'm recovered and feeling fantastic.  Due to my surgery I had to turn down some photo shoots and pass on to fellow photographers; however I'm back and anxious to get back to my passion.

I have traveled a lot since June of this year with my job and still doing so; but that time should be coming to an end except for every other week for meetings beginning in February 2016 and I am certainly looking forward to that.

If you are scrolling through my pictures looking to see the quality of my work; I can tell you that I don't have everything posted here.  I was at one time going to deactivate this site as I just did not have time to keep up with it.

I do have other means for you to look at my work if you are interested in hiring me as your photographer.  You can email me and I will be happy to share that information with you.

Thank you and may all of you have a blessed Christmas season.

No comments: